- Flagged within 1 hour is an issue with the IP. Flagged after an hour is an issue with content and posting habits.
- Be sure you're changing IP, running Ccleaner and changing time zone to be local to where you're posting.
- Use a new local number to where you're posting for each account and wait 48 hours in between posting on the account.
- Use new content with each post and make sure nothing is bookmarked on the browser.
- The PC came with specific settings on Firefox, keep them the same. We're they changed?
- If you're posting with pictures, don't upload them from the desktop. Be sure to only upload from the C drive.
- Google a few local places around where you're posting to make it look realistic.
Keep track of the user agent being used with each account and be sure to use the same user agent each time you log into that account.