No, the numbers are US Landline numbers provided by 20 different carriers, 20 carriers help prevent us from being blocked by CL. Nexmo had this problem since they buy from all one carrier, CL flagged all their numbers. We mix it up to ensure our numbers always work.
Articles in this section
- How much do Linespan.com numbers cost?
- Can I use Silver numbers or Silver_with_SMS for account verification?
- Does Linespan have an SMS option for Verification?
- Can I renew my number(s) on Linespan?
- LineSpan.com Features!
- The system is showing no numbers for a state
- Are your numbers Verizon?
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- What happens if I get a platinum number that doesn't work?
- Does my forwarding number have to be a US number?